Welcome to Transatlantic Afghanistan (TAA)!
Joining the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers TAA is an opportunity to help make history. It is a unique opportunity to make a lasting contribution.
- USACE-TAA has many jobs in a wide variety of specialties.
- We need adaptable, flexible, willing and capable people.
- Serving in Afghanistan presents a unique opportunity for professional and personal challenge, adventure and national service. Personnel will experience a unique and different culture, and service overseas means increased compensation.
- Those who work in Afghanistan may be located in Kandahar, Herat, Qalat, Farah and other project sites.
- There are opportunities for employees at all levels, from interns to seasoned professionals with mixed backgrounds ranging from architects, engineers and project managers, to biologists, contractors, administrative assistants and accountants.
To apply, search for 'USACE' jobs in 'Afghanistan' at USAJOBS or self-nominate for a position through the Vacancy Announcement Board.