Welcome to Afghanistan Engineer District - South (TAS)!
Joining the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers TAS is an opportunity to help make history. It is a unique opportunity to make a lasting contribution.
- USACE-TAS has many jobs in a wide variety of specialties.
- We need adaptable, flexible, willing and capable people.
- Serving in Afghanistan presents a unique opportunity for professional and personal challenge, adventure and national service. Personnel will experience a unique and different culture, and service overseas means increased compensation.
- Those who work in Afghanistan may be located in Kandahar, Herat, Qalat, Farah and other project sites.
- There are opportunities for employees at all levels, from interns to seasoned professionals with mixed backgrounds ranging from architects, engineers and project managers, to biologists, contractors, administrative assistants and accountants.
- Welcome Guide - Afghanistan Engineer District - South (October 2011)
To apply, search for 'USACE' jobs in 'Afghanistan' at USAJOBS or self-nominate for a position through the Vacancy Announcement Board.
For more information please contact:
William Lewis, USN, firstname.lastname@example.org