Welcome to Afghanistan!
Joining the Afghanistan Engineer District is an opportunity to help make history.
It is a unique opportunity to make a lasting contribution. View Video (00:07:51)
- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has many jobs in a wide variety of specialties.
- We need adaptable, flexible, willing and capable people.
- Serving in Afghanistan presents a unique opportunity for professional and personal challenge, adventure and national service. Personnel will experience a unique and different culture and service overseas means increased compensation.
- Those who work in Afghanistan may be located in Kabul, Kandahar, Bagram, Gardez, Herat, Qalat, and other project sites. You may also be assigned to the countries of Kyrgyzstan or Uzbekistan as they fall under the district's area of operation.
- There are opportunities for employees at all levels, from interns to seasoned professionals with mixed backgrounds ranging from architects, engineers and project managers, to biologists, contractors and accountants.
To apply, search for ‘USACE’ jobs in ‘Afghanistan at USAJOBS.com or self-nominate for a position through the Vacancy Announcement Board.
For more information please contact
Human Resources Specialist
Comm (US): 202-761-8235